We all need something sweet now and then right? And I have no issue with the regular type of mug cake at all. Actually, I am a big fan! But being more conscious of what I consume has been a big part of my Operation Move journey, so I love that there is a clean and delicious version I can make just as quickly and easily.
1 ripe banana
Handful of almond meal
Heaped teaspoon Peanut Butter
Throw in a handful of any or all of the following for extra deliciousness and goodness;
Chopped nuts of your preference
Rolled spelt or regular oats
Tsp Cacao powder
What to do:
* Mash the banana in your mug until it is smooth. Whisk the egg in a bowl then mix in with the banana. Make sure they are well combined before moving on.
* Mix in almond meal and any of the optional extras you like.
* Pop teaspoon of peanut butter into the batter. DO NOT MIX IT IN, just make sure it sinks a little so it is sitting completely covered by the batter.
* Microwave for 90 seconds (based on 1000w microwave). If you feel it needs further time continue to microwave for ten seconds at a time until set.
* Eat it all up and feel super virtuous for the rest of the day.